AdmiralCloud media documentation – a perfect overview of your media
AdmiralCloud’s image editing service takes on the professional documentation of your media for you. This includes assigning tags and image rights clearance as well as distributing and retrieving model release and consent forms.
AdmiralCloud’s image editing team has extensive subject expertise that will ensure successful process optimization, thus giving you a perfect overview of your media. Equally, new motifs can be archived, allowing you to strategically expand and develop your media library.
AdmiralCloud’s image editing services – an overview:
- Prozess optimization: from image and video production to management and transmission.
- Search term analysis: regarding metadata conventions and completeness.
- Tagging guidelines: definition of useful tagging conventions for your media.
- „Hidden gems“: review of historical media and document inventories.
- Digitalization: of documents, photos and films, including upload and tagging.
- Legal certainty: copyright documentation as well as clearance and documentation of image rights.
- Tagging: add additional information such as topics, author, sources or origin to media.
- Image research: within your company’s media management or across external stock data bases.
- Image purchasing: from image research to the purchase across stock data bases.
- Staff training: share knowledge in a motivating way.
- Art buying: global photographer networks with excellent references.
- Produktion: budgeting, booking, creating & sharing briefings and managing release processes.
- Dokumentation: image rights, model release forms and declarations of consent in the licensing system.