AdmiralCloud’s media library – Your digital stage
AdmiralCloud makes editing a media library’s media easy, allowing you to store information such as title, description and tags. Channels are used to categorize the assets held in the media library. These are easy to create and administer. The media library allows you to effortlessly display your media in image galleries and partner portals and can be configured in line with your needs.
Digital publishing with AdmiralCloud
AdmiralCloud’s media library offers the following features:
- Create a media library and add media
- Maintain an overview of all the media libraries you create
- Edit information such as titles and descriptions
- Create channels to categorize assets (media)
- Easily add media from your general overview
- Share downloadable media in various formats
- Tagging to find assets more easily in the general overview
- Use security groups to prevent unauthorized editing
- Optionally submit and display media ratings and comments
- Utilize static evaluation (e.g. number of media views) as required
- Option to display titles, descriptions and technical information on the respective medium
- Further features available on request
Your online live demo
In addition to a brief presentation of the most successful features of AdmiralCloud, we will be happy to answer all your questions on the subject of digital asset management. It doesn’t matter whether the topic is new to you or you already know very well which scope of services is of crucial importance to you.
Your test account
Discover AdmiralCloud in an independent exploration tour!
“Are you interested in our Digital Asset Management?” is well-intentioned, but sometimes you want to do the research on your own. Perhaps you would also like to get to know the system first without having to make further appointments with the sales department.