CollaborationTool – Up Your Teams ProductivityDAM COLLABORTAION
Collaboration means efficient and targeted communication that works across different applications. This way, uncertainties can be resolved, and decisions made, quickly. Modern collaboration makes smooth, global collaboration possible in real time. This means a company’s employees in different locations can work together on a project. AdmiralCloud’s digital asset management (DAM) provides the necessary tools needed to collaborate productively with its modern CollaborationTool.
Collaborate in real-time
AdmiralCloud’s CollaborationTool allows you to run video release processes more efficiently and transparently with several people at different locations all at the same time. Participants can select, play, comment on and share videos added via the CollaborationTool.
For Collaborative Media Analysis
AdmiralCloud’s CollaborationTool offers the following features:
- AdmiralCloud users can create a collaboration with one or more media and share the link with users who don’t have an AdmiralCloud account
- Access the external site directly via the CollaborationTool link to join the collaboration even if you don’t have an AdmiralCloud account
- Open, send and copy CollaborationTool links following release
- Create and manage the CollaborationTool effortlessly
- Easily add media from the general overview
- Optionally set deadlines
- Limit access periods as desired
- Optionally set usernames and passwords to access the CollaborationTool
- Limit the total number of access requests as required
- Tagging to find assets more easily in the general overview
- Use security groups to prevent unauthorized editing
Let us find the right solution for your company. Get in touch with us!
Online Live Demo
In addition to a brief presentation of the most successful features of AdmiralCloud, we are happy to answer all your questions about media and document management.
Explore AdmiralCloud on your own
Explore our system independently and get a feeling for the variety and possibilities of our features. We are happy to support you and answer your questions.