Tags in a DAM system – consistent vocabulary equals better discoverability
Ideally, digital asset management (DAM) includes tag management, which allows tags to be clearly presented and easily managed.
In a DAM system, tags can be read from already existing media IPTC data, or automated object recognition (AI) or manual inputs can be used. Additionally, tag management facilitates editing and classification as well as following fixed tag spellings.
AdmiralCloud tag management – perfect tag organization
AdmiralCloud’s digital asset management allows you to organize your tags perfectly through extensive and intuitive tag management.
Tags are, therefore, centrally managed and can be reused for recording digital media. With AdmiralCloud, you maintain an overview of tags that have already been set and their use (as often as the tag is assigned) as well as the following features:
- Easy editing: create, edit and delete tags. Moreover, tags can be color-coded and saved as favorites.
- Clear display: tags can be sorted according to various criteria. Frequently or rarely used tags can be easily identified. Tags show additional information about the creator, the source (including IPTC, manual entry) as well as the date of creation.
- Extensive search options: e.g. search for missing translations in the respective language, search for the source or creator.
- Multilingualism: tag translations can be stored. This has the advantage that tag names can be shown and used according to the profile language. The user can search for tags in their own language.
- Tag merging: this process corrects spelling errors (clean tag naming convention) and pools terms.
„AdmiralCloud not only manages our image material, videos, graphics and icons, but also documents, such as model releases, which can then be directly linked to the relevant images.“
Your online live demo
In addition to a brief presentation of the most successful features of AdmiralCloud, we will be happy to answer all your questions on the subject of digital asset management. It doesn't matter whether the topic is new to you or you already know very well which scope of services is of crucial importance to you.
Your test account
Discover AdmiralCloud in an independent exploration tour!
"Are you interested in our Digital Asset Management?" is well-intentioned, but sometimes you want to do the research on your own. Perhaps you would also like to get to know the system first without having to make further appointments with the sales department.